Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Culture Camp and ALA 2010 Conference


The past few weekends have been filled with fun adventures. On Saturday the 19th, I led a Creative Writing workshop at the FCC Chinese Culture Camp. I was extremely privileged to meet Jay Wolf Schlossberg-Cohen and be in his Creative Art Workshop. I learned many new things that will stay with me for the rest of my life, and hopefully left an imprint on the children to inspire them to share their work, and always carry on.



On Saturday the 26th, I was invited to participate in the American Library Association's 2010 Conference at the Washington Convention Center. I had a book signing at the Quality Books, Inc. booth, one of Moonlight Memoirs's distributors. It was a new exciting experience, my first convention, and one of the best book signings yet! I hope that Moonlight Memoirs helped some people, and gets into the libraries.


Another event coming up on July 8th, I will be on the radio interviewed by Cynthia Brian of "Be The Star You Are" live. The time and radio station will be announced in Moonlight Memoirs's July newsletter.

0 Comments: