Thursday, June 17, 2010

Indie Book Award Medal and Baltimore Sun Newspaper Article!


I just got back from Texas, and guess what was waiting in our mail pile? The 2010 Next Generation Indie Book Award winner medal for Moonlight Memoirs. We also received Winner stickers for the books, which look very nice.

Also we just got a hold of some of the Baltimore Sun Newspaper copies containing the article that got published in the Saturday, June 6th issue. The article turned out wonderfully and I am grateful to Jonathan Pitts, the writer of the article, for contacting me with the opportunity to get Moonlight Memoirs out to the public more. To see the article on the Baltimore Sun Newspapers website, go here!

I am also participating in a Culture Camp hosted by the FCC, on June 19th, this Saturday. I will be holding a creative writing workshop, and am excited to see how it goes. I've just gotten out of school and can't wait for Summer to begin. It should be a really fun; the first summer having Moonlight Memoirs published. Looking forward to all the interesting things that will happen!

1 Comment:

LM Preston said...

Congratulations Maggie!