Friday, April 8, 2011

April's Events

It's amazing how quickly time passes. It doesn't seem like its already April 2011.

I had a great time book signing at the Adoptions Together Family Connection Conference on Saturday March 26th. I was there from 8-1, attended the seminar held, and then signed lots of books. It was the second time attending this event, and it was just as fun as the first.

I am visiting the Key School Book Fair again this year on April 9th, but not participating in the panels this time. It's nice to see the fellow authors I talked with last year, again and doing well. If you are interested about the fair there's more information on their site: http://www.keyschool.org/community/annapolis-book-festival/book-sales/index.aspx

My next book event for Moonlight Memoirs is a signing at the Kensington Day of the Book on April 17th! I will be signing along with many other authors in this special book festival. For more information you can check out their site: http://www.dayofthebook.com/

I will also be doing a few more interviews over the next couple months, with various radio's and shows, and more book signings in April and through the Summer. Stay tuned for more details.

0 Comments: