Thursday, April 21, 2011

Some More April Happenings!

There have been many more scheduled upcoming events for Moonlight Memoirs.

I visited the Key School Book Fair on April 19th, and met up with fellow authors I was on a discussion panel with last year, including Diana Peterfreund, the author of The Secret Society Girl Series and her Unicorn series.

I book signed at the Kensington Day of the Book Festival on April 17th from 12-1 PM. I visited with L.M. Preston, who had also signed at the Key School Book Festival. She has just released her new book titled "Bandits", which is available from amazon.com.

Here are a few of the upcoming events I will be participating in:

The Eric Hoffer- Da Vinci Award - Moonlight Memoirs is a finalist for the 2011 Eric Hoffer-Da Vinci Award. We are on the "Short list" and the awards will be announced in a few weeks.


Moonlight Memoirs on Voice America/World Talk Radio - Iwill be interviewed by Cynthia Brian, the Oprah of the Airwaves, on Starstyle - Be the Star You Are. My segment will air live on Thursday May 5th at 3:17 PM Pacific Time. Search on-line for World Talk Radio to listen on May 5th or anytime after that date.



image005.jpg
image004-3.jpg


Moonlight Memoirs on National TV - I was chosen to be a featured author on The Balancing Act which airs on Lifetime Television weekdays at 7 AM. I will be heading to Florida for the filming of my segment sometime in the next few weeks. Date and time of my summertime TV appearance will be announced as soon as I know.


Bologna, Italy Children's Book Fair - Moonlight Memoirs attended this book fair in March. We've received a lead regarding a publisher who may be interested in translating and publishing Moonlight Memoirs in Romania.


BookExpo America - Moonlight Memoirs will be displayed at the Independent Book Publishers Association booth during this book fair in New York City May 24-26, 2011.


Gaithersburg Book Festival - I will be signing books at the Mid-Atlantic Book Publisher's booth on Saturday, May 21, 2011. Time to be announced - check my Twitter or Facebook page!

There are many more events on the horizon, so stay tuned for more updates about Moonlight Memoirs. Thanks for checking in!

0 Comments: