Friday, May 20, 2011

Interview on "The Balancing Act", The Da Vinci Award and Much More!


I was one of the lucky authors selected for an interview on The Balancing Act, that stars on the Lifetime Channel, and Lifetime TV. I flew down to Florida and stayed in Fort Lauderdale before filming the segment. It was a great experience and I am so thankful Moonlight Memoirs was picked to participate in the Authors Corner segment of the show. It will air over the summer on the Lifetime Channel. Stay tuned for the airing date and more information.


I just found out Moonlight Memoirs also won the Da Vinci Eye part of the Eric Hoffer award. It was one out of six winners.This means the book was picked because of a special distinction from hundreds of others, and is awarded to titles with superior cover art. It is a great honor, and will be put in The US Review of Books, with full coverage on it. It will also be listed on www.HofferAward.com


I was featured in the monthly newsletter of the Independent Book Publishers Association IBPA because of my interview with StarStyle Radio done by Cynthia Brian, which you can listen to here: http://bethestaryouare.mypodcast.com/2010/10/Moonlight_Memoirs_Health_Technology-338494.html

You can also download the Podcast in iTunes
For more information about StarStyle radio you can check out their website: http://www.starstyleradio.com/

I will be doing my last May book signing on the 21st, from 11 AM-12 PM, for the Gaithersburg Book Festival. Stop by and check out the festival and all the featured authors and books.




0 Comments: