Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Interview on The Balancing Act!


I have been waiting for my interview that I went down to tape in May this year 2011, for the Balancing Act, to premier, and it finally has!

I am one of the featured authors on Lifetime Television Network's
The Balancing Act on Tuesday, July 12, 2011. I was interviewed by Danielle Knox during The Book Club segment of the show.

The show airs from 7 AM to 8 AM on both coasts and from 6 AM to 7 AM in the central states.


If you would like to see my segment after it airs on Tuesday, go to our website's home page and click on The Balancing Act button.

It's still strange for me to watch myself on television, but I'm glad I had a chance for this wonderful opportunity. Thank you everyone out there who has supported me and helped make this happen. Stay tuned for more Moonlight Memoirs news and updates.

For more pictures check us out on Facebook!

Moonlight Memoirs on Facebook

Maggie Mei Lewis on Facebook

0 Comments: