Monday, September 12, 2011

Upcoming Book Signings for 2011!

It has been a very busy August and September. I haven't been blogging that much due to so many events that are keeping me busy. We just had hurricane Irene hit here, and then hurricane Lee. Also we experienced the 2011 earthquake which was quite a shocker for a lot of people around here. Californians are used to it, and most consider it to be nothing.

I will be signing at The Freddie Mac Foundation Adoption Expo, November 12th 2011 from 11 am - 3 pm. It is an annual event that provides a wealth of information on adoption for our community. I signed there last year and it was an enriching experience and I got to meet many other authors and adoptees. The event itself attracts over 1,200 people, and many families wanting to learn more about adoption. I will be at a table/booth there signing books so don't forget to stop by. Check out their website: here.

I also have an upcoming Chicago Book Signing at the Nation Funeral Director's Association Annual Meeting in Illinois. I will be flying out to Chicago to sign books at the NOMIS Publications booth from 12-4 on Monday, October 24th 2011. Check out their website: here.

0 Comments: