Sunday, July 15, 2012

Summer 2012

I have been very busy working this Summer and have not had that much time to blog, or book sign, yet fun opportunities have still managed to find Moonlight Memoirs. Here are the newest and greatest happenings with the book:

Moonlight Memoirs is going to France! 

We are selling and shipping books in and to France. I can not wait to see where this wonderful opportunity will take me; It's hard to imagine my book being read in a different country. Maybe one day I will be able to do a book signing in France.

I led a creative writing workshop with a Brownie Troop. 

It was a good experience and it was fun to work with the wonderful girls. They all had great stories that they got down on paper and illustrated to as well. At the end I they all helped read Moonlight Memoirs and got to see and hear about how my story became a published children's book. If you are interested in having me come and teach a creative writing workshop to your troop please email: gretajohnson@goodtimespress.com.

I have also been shipping a lot of books to Amazon which is great and always a morale booster.

I will keep everyone updated about France from my facebook, and twitter. Thank you for following and supporting Moonlight Memoirs!

0 Comments: